Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Problem Solved

From Donna: The boarding package was sent to the newsroom, not to my home. So at least I know where it is now. That means I'll have it in my hands by this afternoon. My editor didn't realize it was something important, so she didn't notify me of its arrival. We are back on track again, looking forward to a great time. I'm so eager to learn about the celebrity chef program, where Holland America brings noted chefs on board to hold cooking lessons. We're also getting a tour of the galley so I can write about the way a kitchen is managed aboard a cruise ship. Somehow, they never seem to run out of anything, and they always cater exactly to people's tastes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I eagerly look forward to your reviews on the food section. Does Holland have any opening for food tasters? I'm available........

Anonymous said...

Greg, you can come with us anytime you like. There's plenty of food for all of us.